Monday, October 19, 2009

Week Three Wrap-up & Weigh-In

This is gonna be a quickie because I'm tired (that's what she said?).

Starting weight: 185 lbs.
Today's weight: 180 lbs.
This week's change: - 2 lbs.
Total change: -5 lbs.

YIPPPEEEEE! I was so worried I wasn't going to loss this week with not really having the time for exercise, but I did!

Weekly goals wrapup:
  • My main goal for this week was to exercise daily. I FAILED. With the hour (one-way) commute, I've been too exhausted to do anything.
  • Eight glasses of water? False. I don't drink as much water at work. I wouldn't have time to DO work if I kept refilling my water bottle (and subsequently peeing!)
  • Fruits and veggies? Definitely not.
  • Reducing alcohol consumption? Errrrrr...thanks to #pbandtuna, not so much.

Setbacks: I sit on my butt all day. I drive two hours every day. I get home and want to sleep. Thus, no exercise.

Goal for this week: Exercise. Take healthier lunches.


I guess that the lack of exercise has evened out with the fact that I'm not eating as much since I'm at work. I'm OK with that. But I miss exercising. I did get home tonight with a boat-load of energy, so I went for a powerwalk, which was great, but that's not gonna happen often, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment