Friday, October 2, 2009

A little setback...

Yesterday was a bit of a crazy day for me. I found out that I got the job I'd interviewed for last week, so I was beyond excited. My parents took me out to dinner to celebrate, which I greatly appreciated, and then I also went out with some friends for drinks later on.

Um. Yeah. I just updated my SparkPeople page with my nutrition and fitness facts for yesterday and I honestly don't want to eat for QUITE some time. We went to Outback Steakhouse and when I just looked up the nutrition information for the meal I ordered, it was not pretty. It had enough calories for my whole day, MORE fat than my whole day and I don't even want to talk about the sodium.

I am not going to be ordering that EVER again.

And then I looked up information for an amaretto sour, which is what I drank at the bar last night. 467 calories each. WHAT?! My total calorie count for the day yesterday was nearly 3,000!!! This is SOOOOOOO not OK. I've really gotta make up for it today and over the weekend because this is a huge setback for my first week.

Ugh, talk about bringing you down from a high...

No comments:

Post a Comment